It gives me great pleasure to take this opportunity to welcome to you to the Tattygar Primary School website. Here you will see and read about the many exciting and innovative learning experiences that take place in Tattygar Primary School.
Our school is a vibrant hub of learning in the heart of our community. We strive to develop each child’s full potential in an environment where everyone feels accepted, valued, respected and safe. We are a happy, family-centred environment which is hard working and successful. Our children are at the centre of everything that we do!
The site is updated regularly with news, events and all the latest school information. We hope you find it informative, interesting and enjoyable. Please contact us if you would like any further information; we would love to hear from you.
Download our School App
Download today to receive the latest Messages, News, Upcoming Events
Tattygar Primary School is now available to follow on Facebook. Check out our new page today
Latest School Calendar Events
- P5-P7 Castle Coole - Pushkin Day21Jun2021
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- P3-P5 Class Trip22Jun2021
- P7 End of Year Trip22Jun2021
- School Fete Day24Jun2021
- Leavers Assembly (via zoom)25Jun2021
1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
Register for Summer Camp by clicking here
First Holy Communion 2021
Our P4 Class received the Sacrament of Holy Communion on Friday 30th April.
Click on our gallery for more photos.
Our children have completed some Easter craft and took part in activities this week - visit our Gallery to see some of the fun they have had.
The school is closed Thursday 1st April and
reopens Monday 12th April.
We hope you all a lovely Easter break.
Welcome back to all our children!!
It is wonderful to have all the children back in school. The school has been so quiet these past months and the children have brought some much needed life and energy back to our school.
We hope the children all enjoy being back with friends and teachers.
- Back to School Support is available for kids returning in March. Please see all of the information in the Parents info section on our website
- Talk, Learn, Do NI provide a free course and set of learning materials to help parents/carers teach and talk to their children (aged 3-11) about money. See all of the information in the Parent's Info section on our website.
- A Road Safety Education Task is available for you to complete with your children.
This is tailored to your childs' age group and will help to raise their awareness around road safety and the potential hazards that they can come across.
Please take some time to go through this with them.
- The Post-Primary application process will take place online, for the first time, in 2021. The application process will be open from 12 noon on 1st March and will remain open until 4pm on 16 March. Please see the parent checklist that may help you prepare for the process or visit the eani webiste for more details. https://www.eani.org.uk/parents/admissions/post-primary-admissions-guide
- A copy of our Home Learning Policy has been added to our website. Please take time to read and familiarise yourself with this.
- We welcome all parents and children starting in P1 September 2021 to make an appointment for our Open Evenings in December and January. Please contact the school on 02866 387674
P1 & P2 Christmas Ready
Odd Socks Day 2020
'Best School in Fermanagh' at the Family First Education Awards 2020